Practical Tips To DETOX & DECLUTTER
Detox Your Body
3 tips for detoxing your body
- Exercise: any kind of movement gets the blood circulating. Your kidneys filter out toxins that accumulate in the blood stream.
- Drink more water: water moves waste and toxins out of our bodies. Aim to drink half your body weight in ounces of water per day.
- Consume more fruits and vegetables: fruits and vegetables help the body detoxify in many ways like supplying antioxidants to help the liver produce detoxifying enzymes, providing an alkalizing effect on the body, and supplying fiber to aid in the digestive process. You should aim to get at least 10 half cup servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
Declutter Your Home
3 tips for delcuttering your home
- Ask yourself: would you rather declutter now or clean it later? Whatever you don’t declutter, you’ll end up cleaning.
- Start small and finish the space you’re decluttering before moving onto the next. There’s nothing worse than getting in over your head on a project and giving up when it’s worse than you began. Great first projects can be a single drawer, a simple category like games, a purse, or anything else that feels manageable.
- Use the 20-20 rule. If you haven’t used it in a year and you don’t know when you will use it, then donate it guilt free. If you know you can replace it for $20 or less in 20 minutes or less.
Taking gradual, daily steps to declutter your home will bring peace of mind and will ultimately save you time. You can do this! Make an action plan now to improve your detox and declutter routine.