Start your day off right by getting in some powerful nutrition that will fill you with energy, as well as physical & mental well-being (and it tastes good too)!
Thanks to Ruvi Clean, these pancakes have grape, fuji apple, banana, zucchini, cucumber, granny smith apple, spinach, moringa, and kale in them. Your kids won’t even know you snuck it in there!
Prep Time: 15 minutes. Yields 12 Pancakes.
• 2 cups Flour
• ¼ cup Brown sugar
• 4 tsp Baking powder
• 1 tsp Salt
• 1 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
• 2 packets of Ruvi Clean
• 2 Eggs
• 2 cups Milk
• ½ cup Vegetable oil
• 1 Large fuji or granny smith apple, peeled and grated
1. Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
2. Add milk, eggs, vegetable oil and grated apple. Mix until well-combined.
3. Preheat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cup scoops onto the griddle and cook 3-4 minutes or until there are bubbles on the surface. Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through.
4. Eat up! Serve with butter and maple syrup or fresh fruit!
Nutrition Facts (Per 2 Pancakes):
Recipe By: Chef Madison Banks