Ruvi Smoothie Bowl Recipe With Maria Provenzano
"Ruvi is the easiest way to get your fruits and veggies with a quick and easy 30-second smoothie. If you're a busy mom like me, you'll appreciate having these at the ready for both YOU and your kids!" - Maria Provenzano
We are so excited to have paired up with Maria Provenzano, the creator of From Scratch with Maria for this awesome smoothie bowl recipe. Maria hosted Hallmark's Home and Family Show, is the author of Everyday Celebrations From Scratch and has been featured on many national mediums such as Good Morning America. Maria is always trying to get more fruits and veggies into her diet and the diets of her family.
- 1 Ruvi packet of choice
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple or mango; optional
- Large handful of ice
- Approximately 1-2 cups of milk, juice, or liquid of choice
- Extra fruit and granola to garnish
- Place everything in a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Add more liquid if it’s not smooth enough
- Pour into bowl or martini glasses and garnish with a sprinkle of granola and fresh fruit.